Monday, October 5, 2009

Today Was Better.

I'm really sorry about last night, to whoever happened to read that. I was randomly in an emotional mood. It's interesting, because I used to be a very emotional person. I was one of those babies who cried all the time, and I used to cry myself to sleep almost every night when I was in elementary and middle school. I was especially emotional during my last relationship with Ben, because he was such a manipulative mind-fuck.

I ended up talking to Will last night about why I was upset. Not everything, just a few little things. Everything's fine now. I don't understand why I randomly got so emotional. I stopped being an emotional person about a year ago when I stopped talking to Ben. He had been my only source of emotion for a while.

Will and I drank some Beast last night, and my drunk ass ended up on Yahoo Messenger and iChat... Ugh. I probably fucked with so many strangers. I love getting online and then telling people lies about where I live. I always tell them that I live in Washington DC, and if they ask for my number, I give them a random 1-800 number. Half the time they fall for it, because I'm pretty sure the majority of them are from Egypt. Egyptians have nothing better to do than hang out in Yahoo chatrooms all day, apparently.

Today has been a pretty good day so far. Will and I went to Starbucks and got some lattes... It was actually the first time I had been to Starbucks in about four years, maybe even longer than that! I really hate coffee. When we were there, they wanted us to take that instant coffee challenge thing, because they're switching to instant coffee instead of brewed, or whatever. But we didn't take the challenge. I hate coffee, as I said before. Yuck.

We decided to watch Pan's Labyrinth before Will had to go to class today. It was very good! I hadn't seen it before, but Will had, and he had been pushing me into seeing it for a while. It took us forever to find one that had subtitles! Hopefully we'll have time to watch another movie tonight, but I'm not sure yet. I have a lot of studying to do for my Marketing mid-term, which is at noon tomorrow. I'm not as nervous as I was for my Accounting mid-term, though! That was last Thursday. I crammed for it. I'm pretty sure I didn't pass, but I know that I got the very last problem right, because my assets balanced with my liabilities and stockholders' equity. Even if I didn't pass, to know that I can balance a balance sheet is good enough news for me!

I have a friend named Nina who is the tour manager for a band called Hit The Lights. We were talking online last night. Right now she's touring with Fall Out Boy and Blink 182, and apparently she got to meet Will Ferrell last night because he's a fan of Blink! It's funny, because Nina and I are always quoting Step Brothers. She said that she was pretty much speechless when she met him and she really wants a do-over! I can't blame her. I hate getting all star-struck and not knowing what to say. That's how I felt when I met Maddox a few weeks ago... But that's another story.

Anyway, I'm off to do a TON of studying for that mid-term! Apparently we're covering an entire nine chapters on it, but the exam is mostly going to be about vocabulary and the learning objectives, so it's not going to be a terrible daunting exam like last week's. I still feel a little sick to my stomach thinking about it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment