The party on Friday night was awesome. I actually passed out for two hours and woke up completely sober, so I could drive Will and myself home safely! The next morning, my throat was hurting REALLY badly. I assumed that it was from the hard alcohol we had (it was some kind of cinnamon schnapps), but it lasted all day long! Will and I actually got a $5 large pizza from Little Caesar's as well as a two-liter Mountain Dew. Even after all that Mountain Dew, my throat was still killing me!
Then, in the middle of the night last night, the pain in my throat shifted to the other side. That's when I knew that I was coming down with something. So yeah, I've been sick in bed all freaking day! I took some aspirin and felt a little better (no more headache and other weird body pains), but my throat is still killing me and I have a runny/stuffy nose. Will went out to buy me soup and medicine, but the relief is extremely temporary. It sucks so bad! I hope I feel better by Tuesday because my group is having a meeting during class.
On the bright side, I took my Cost Accounting mid-term today and I got an A-! I didn't even study that hard (how hard would you study if you were sick!?), so I'm really surprised. Other than that, I haven't done much at all. The day seemed to fly by very quickly; I can't believe it's nearly 8:30 at night! I just finished my reading for U.S. History so now I have to take the reading quiz. I almost forgot about it; they're due every Sunday by midnight. Close one because I was only planning on taking the mid-term today and doing nothing else, lol.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment