I can't believe it's not even noon yet! Today has been a pretty eventful day so far. I woke up around 7am and started working out at about 7:30, and finished at 8. Then I went back to the apartment, paid my court payment online, and got ready for school. I left the house at around 9, and got to my parent's house at about 10. My dad helped me get a big TV into my car (he was just giving it away and the only TV Will and I have is very tiny), and then I started working on my paper for Marketing while watching Killer Klowns From Outer Space. My paper is almost done and it's not even noon yet!
I asked my brother if he wanted to go to Sushi Hana with me, but he said no because he just wasn't in the mood. Lame. I still have to have lunch, get my oil changed, do my presentation in Cost Accounting (which I'm wearing my outfit for and it's very uncomfortable), and go to my stupid evening class tonight. I hate my evening class! It's three hours long and cuts into dinner time! Good thing I packed a pita that I'll probably eat right before class. Oh, and I might get to see Missy after school tonight! It just depends on how tired I am by 9pm.
I just finished my paper and e-mailed it to my group. So far everything is going great! I just hope my presentation today goes well. I don't even really have to present anything, I just have to keep track of the jeopardy score and see who raises their hand.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment